dissabte, 12 de març del 2011

Sweet eighteen

I supose that all children of the world have wanted to be adults in different moments of their life, at least once. I was one of this.
Now, through the pass of days, I have been able to understand the speed of time, and how sometimes I would like return at the pass.
(. . .)

10am,Monday 28th of February, just opening the blind I could see the Sun shining brightly, in spite of the they before had rained. This drew a big smile in my face, my eighteen had arrived hopefully.
Like a normal day, however it wasn't, I had a relaxing shower and then I went to eat something. Was while I was in the kitchen when I heard a loud "ding, dong", that forced me to open the door of the street. Strangely wasn't anybody there, only a nice brown envelope with gold leaf on it and two cheerful lilies, greater was my surprise when I read the letter inside.

(. . .)
At two o'clock they came to my house with their bikes, I watched them one by one. I couldn't be happier. Then they explained me the plans for done that day unforgettable, without doubt they get it.
Maybe be grate isn't so bad...!

Thanks:)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada